5. After submitting a page I am shown a message telling me some information is missing or the answer is over the allowable character limit. After I click the back button I cannot find that question. How can I see the question so that I can answer what I missed or shorten anything over the allowed character limit?
1. What is the ABX Air, Inc. Employment Center?
The ABX Air, Inc. Employment Center is the job information center for ABX Air, Inc.. The Employment Center provides information on available jobs and provides a method for job seekers to submit their applications to ABX Air, Inc. The Employment Center is available at anytime, and all applications are immediately available for screening by authorized ABX Air, Inc. management.
3. How long does it take to submit an application?
To submit an application and have it considered as complete, you must complete all steps. All applicants are shown the application and the background authorization form. If an assessment is included you must also complete the assessment. The application process takes anywhere from 40-60 minutes without an assessment. If an assessment is part of the process it could add as much as an hour to the time it takes. Items to be considered before starting the process:
4. What do I do if I have problems submitting the application?
If you are having problems submitting your application or have questions during the application process, contact Technical Support at 1-800-856-0217 Ext 5.
5. After submitting a page I am shown a message telling me some information is missing or the answer is over the allowable character limit. After I click the back button I cannot find that question.
How can I see the question so that I can answer what I missed or shorten anything over the allowed character limit?
Some questions have follow up questions and the follow up questions are not displayed until you answer the parent question. This is controlled through the click event on the appropriate radio button. Unfortunately internet pages are displayed in a session less state which means that any follow up questions will again be hidden from view after you click the back button. Finding the appropriate parent question and clicking on the same answer will once again open up the hidden question.
While all fields that you type an answer into have maximum character limits assigned to them, cutting and pasting info into them will sometimes ignore these limitations. Apple products are notorious for this. However, multi line inputs (textareas for you techies) on pc's also have the same issue.
6. I did not complete my application, how can I finish it?
If you did not complete your application, click on the following link:
Completing an incomplete application
This page will allow you to log into the Employment Center and continue the application process. You cannot return to pages that have already been submitted
7. I cannot remember my id and/or password, how can I retrieve it?
If you cannot remember your ApplicationID and/or password, click on the following link:
Forgot your ApplicationID and/or Password
If an email address was provided during the application process, the email address can be entered and submitted. The ApplicationID and Password will be sent to that address. Once received, go to the Completing an incomplete application page and log in.
If you cannot find the email look in your spam/junk email folder.
8. Who can view my information?
The information obtained from your application may be viewed by authorized ABX Air, Inc. managers involved in the hiring process. This information is strictly confidential. If you are selected for hire your background information will be sent to Selection.com to obtain a background check. Email addresses that are entered by the applicant as part of the application will only be used by ABX Air, Inc. for the following reasons:
9. What email address will correspondence from the system come from?
Emails from the system will come from firstname.lastname@example.org This is done to prevent automatic rejection by spam blockers. However, sometimes emails will still be seen as spam so check your spam/junk email folder for email from that address.
This email address is not monitored. This means that no one will respond to an email sent to the hiringsites email address.